Manuscripts are to be submitted to IAJMRR Chief Editor at email@example.com in MS Word format as per guidelines given in model paper.
Submission of a manuscript to IAJMRR indicates an understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
Once the paper is accepted, the authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IAJMRR. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IAJMRR site, or send Email to the editor.
Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5 to 7 keywords. Manuscript should be in single column with single line space.
Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IAJMRR paper template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper:
- Title of Research Paper
- Author’s Affiliation with Name, Designation, Department, College, Place, Country, Pin Code, Email, Contact Number
- Abstract With Keywords
- Background or Related Work
- Presentation of the Main Contribution of the Paper/ Scope of Research
- Proposed Methodology and Discussion
- Experimental Results
Authors shall be required to ensure that their papers submitted for publication are not violative of provisions of copyright act, whatsoever, in order to avoid legal complications in future. IAJMRR will send the copyright form after accepting the submitted paper. Authors shall be required to transfer the copyright of each publication to IAJMRR by signing the copyright form.
All manuscripts are blind peer reviewed by the editorial board and assigned reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the journal strives to return reviewer’s comments to authors within 2 weeks. The editorial board will re-review manuscripts that are pending for revision. It is the goal of the IAJMRR to publish accepted manuscripts within 2 weeks after submission.
The information and opinions presented in the journal reflect the views of the authors and not of the journal or its editorial board or the publisher. Publication does not constitute endorsement by the journal. Neither the journal nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering IAJMRR or the materials contained therein, assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in IAJMRR, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of IAJMRR. IAJMRR or any other party involved in the preparation of the material contained in IAJMRR represents or warrants that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such material. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources.
Anti – Plagiarism Policy:
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Modern Education (IAJMRR) regards plagiarism as a very serious offence. It is an illegal form of copying. Plagiarism is defined as the unacknowledged use of the work of others as if this were your own original work.
Examples of Plagiarism:
- Copying and pasting from the Internet and posting somewhere else without proper citation.
- Putting your name on another person’s essay or project.
- Copying exact wording from another person’s text.
- Using another person’s photo, diagram, tables, sounds, or ideas without proper citation.
- Presenting research in your own words without providing references.
- Purchasing another person’s text and using it as your own.
- Presenting ideas in the same format and order as your research source.
By submitting paper for publication to the journal, Author(s) certify that:
- I / We are fully aware that plagiarism is wrong.
- I / We know that plagiarism is the use of another person’s idea or published work and pretend that it is one’s own.
- I / We declare that each contribution to your project from the work(s) of other people’s published works or unpublished sources have been acknowledged and source of information have been referenced.
- I / We certify that you are solely responsible for any incomplete reference that may remain in my/our work.
Anti-Plagiarism Declaration: I have read and understood the R&D Modern Research Publication rules on plagiarism. I hereby declare that this piece of written work is the result of my own independent scholarly work, and that in all cases material from the work of others (in books, articles, essays, dissertations, and on the internet) is acknowledged, and quotations and paraphrases are clearly indicated. No material other than that listed has been used. This written work has not previously or not yet been published.
Tips for Avoiding Plagiarism:
- Learn the citation expectations for each course.
- When you take notes for a paper, be sure to cite sources so you don’t get mixed up later.
- When you research online, be sure to find the original source of the information (Many Websites Plagiarize).
- If you are really worried, ask your guide if you can submit a rough draft so she / he can check your citations.
- When in doubt, cite! It is better to have too many citations than few.